Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sisterly love goes a long way...

Being the eldest daughter is hard. You have to set a good example to the young ones and at the same time be their friend. You know, be someone they can look up to.




Too bad my young sisters doesn't have that kind of impression of me. But it's okay, I don't expect them too. Just as long as they can give their respect I think that would be enough.




Being the eldest, whenever my sisters ask me for help I couldn't help but to please them. I feel flattered that they came to me for help (although I rarely show it...). So this weekend I make an effort to bake a red velvet cake and cupcakes for my sisters.




The red velvet cake is for a friend of my sister. My sister, ID, is giving it as a present to her friend. The red velvet cupcakes is for my sister and her roommates in IIUM.




The recipes are the ones that I've used the most. My trusted red velvet recipes. You can get the recipe HERE for the cake, and HERE for the cupcakes.




Enjoy the weekend! I already did. *burps* Opppssss!



No comments: