Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baking Related #1

I have yet started another baking project for this month as life has been quite hectic and travel-y lately. I just got back from a 1 week vacation at my aunt's house in Johor. And then this month, a whole pile of assignments and presentations need to be done by the middle of next month. Apart from all that, I still have my thesis writing to do and my lab works to be completed. Just thinking about them gives me the headache. Urgh !


So enough about the rants of the non-baking world. 


Yesterday I paid a visit to MPH. I don't plan to buy any book as I have already bought an autobiography and a baking book (which have yet to arrive from Manchester). I straight away went to the cooking section and stumbled upon a baking book. It was Baking by Martha Day and contains 400 recipes of cookies, pies, tarts, cakes, you name it !




The book includes so many recipes that I'm intrigued to try so without having much thought I bought it in the hope of comparing it to my soon-to-be baking book.


I just hope that I will have time to bake all these pretty and delicious babies. 

No comments: